Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Central Coquitlam Property Searches
Central Coquitlam Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
Central Coquitlam Community Highlights
Central Coquitlam is one of the most desirable locations in the Tri-Cities as it has so much to offer it’s residents.
- Discover Mundy Park’s unbelievable trail system, playgrounds, picnic areas, sports fields and famed outdoor pool (Spani Pool)
- Take in the beauty of Como Lake on an evening stroll
- Visit the Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex for hockey, lacrosse, ringette, figure skating, curling, swimming and fitness activities
- Attend Blue Mountain Park for a family picnic, playground adventures or to watch a Coquitlam Little League baseball game
- Visit the Coquitlam Public Library located on Poirer Street
- Experience the wonderful shopping at Como Lake Village, Austin Station and the newly constructed Austin Heights Safeway
- Take in a show or test your luck at the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, located on United Boulevard in Coquitlam
Start searching for your dream home now
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.